Milani Construction is an EOE Company.
Superintendent Infrastructure/Heavy Highway
We currently seek an experienced project Superintendent to join our team.
The successful candidate will have 8+ years experience in Heavy Highway Construction. The Superintendent is responsible for overseeing and directing all aspects of bridges and other structural work for an entire project or projects, relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. The primary focus is on the development of both short and long term goals in order to increase profits.
The candidate must also have the ability to work collaboratively with Foreman, crew members, Office personnel and Subcontractors. This includes having a full understanding of job scope drawings and specifications.
In addition, this person must be able to manage construction schedules and ensure adherence to budgets.
We currently seek experienced Heavy Highway Project Managers to join our team.
A successful candidate is required to have a minimum of 8+ years previous experience as a contractor's Project Manager for infrastructure/heavy highway for Federal/State/Local Departments of Transportation.
Milani Construction LLC is seeking interested candidates for full-time project engineer.
• Contract document management including contract drawings, specifications, and subcontract agreements;
• Assembling technical information and shop drawings to submit to the engineer-of-record/Owner;
• Composing and tracking RFI’s;
• Posting contract documents/as-builts;
• Writing correspondence in the form of letters and emails;
• Managing the change proposal/order process;
• Estimating and soliciting quotes for new work;
• Submitting payment applications;
• Tracking budget vs. actual cost;
• Approving subcontractor and vendor invoices for payment;
• Scheduling projects using Primavera software;
• Establishing and tracking three week look-ahead and material delivery schedules;
• Working in a secured environment.
*Exceptional time management and organization skills are required.
Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management is preferred.